Almaje Starts 2016 With A New Website
Marilyne and the Almaje Languages team are very happy to announce the launch of the new website of Almaje Languages.
The change is not just about a new look! It is about better helping you understand how we can help you achieve your goals.
Our wide range of French, Spanish and English programs addresses very diverse needs. You will find an Almaje solution that is right for you if you can relate to one of these groups:
- You are a student preparing for success at VCE or IB or beyond, seeking excellence in French or in English (or both)
- As a French teacher, you are eager to enhance your own skills or optimise the way you help your students
- You are an adult who wants to learn to communicate well in French socially or for your career
- Your business needs to lift the team’s capability to do business in French
- Your study or career plans require the official recognition of your French skills with a DELF or DALF certification
- You are a traveller who wants to discover Spanish before your next travel adventure
- You are a student keen to get better results in your Spanish studies
What You Will find At Your Next Visit
We invite you to explore our new website and discover Almaje Languages.
Here are some examples of the essential information you will find in the site:
- Language programs clearly structured
- Detailed facts about each tutoring, coaching or class option
- Practical information on how to choose a course, how to book and enrol
- New tutoring in English and in English-as-an-Additional Language (EAL, formerly ESL)
- Extended French-For-Business solutions
- An introduction to Almaje as a teachers’ resource for VCE French
- Examples of feedback from our students
- Answers to common questions
- A simple way to buy lessons and classes directly from the program page
We hope that our information enables you to choose Almaje Languages to help you reach your French, English or Spanish language goals. Please use the site’s contact form to tell us your comments and questions. We welcome your input as it will help us continue to improve how we communicate with you.