As Covid-19 disrupts everyone’s life, Almaje French tutoring continues for all our students, just a bit differently. We adapt so Almaje maintains quality French tutoring to support your objective, be it success at exams or communication with French speakers, for pleasure or business.
Consequently, we are moving our French tutoring to interactive online platforms as is most effective for semi-private or private French lessons and group classes. This allows everyone to keep learning whilst practicing “social distancing” or to cope with a confinement stage.
We act responsibly and encourage everyone to be responsible too. That is because we believe that protecting the health of students and their families as well as Almaje tutors and their families is critical. It does not stop us from supporting your desire to improve your French.
French Tutoring For Primary And High School Students
Our high school students are already transitioning to Almaje French tutoring on Skype (and other platforms). Even if your school is still open, this may change in the near future, so we must all be well prepared.
Studying at home alone would make year 11 and year 12 even more stressful than usual. We can still help you build your confidence and face the challenge with greater serenity.
As always Almaje tutors are committed to supporting your efforts to achieve the best possible mark at VCE or IB throughout the year. And the same care applies for our young students preparing DELF Prim, DELF Junior exams or needing higher skills.
French Classes For Adults
Feeling frustrated by having to cancel or postpone your trip to France? Disappointed by the cancellation of the annual French film festival? You can still enjoy French and prepare for your next trip. Yes, this frustrating period is also a good time to keep your brain active, so spend more time studying French, stay connected with us.
We are getting ready to transition our small classes and semi-private lessons from face to face to Skype/ an interactive platform. You will continue to be part of a little community of francophiles who enjoy learning together! And we will keep the classes interesting for everyone.
Our solution will enable you to practice your French in writing and in conversation, learn in a new interactive way. Almaje tutors will continue to make French learning practical, useful and fun!
Feeling a bit uneasy about modern technology? No worries, we walk you through the setup process and the fun resumes!
Almaje Advice So Your French Tutoring Continues Successfully
Lessons happen exactly at the same scheduled time as your usual lesson.
We initiate the call, all you have to do is accept it.
Here are some tips to make your French tutoring experience as effective as usual:
- When using Skype, please give us the correct Skype address as early as possible
- Make sure to get online on time, with all your documents ready to be used.
- When we need to share documents, please send your own documents BEFORE the call so we can use it without wasting time.
- If the document is in Word, PPT etc… it is great. If you are handwriting your homework or personal practice work, we are also happy to work with photos of handwritten documents. Simply make the effort to write neatly.
- Check and open documents and/or links to online resources that we may make available to you in the portal
- Come prepared with your questions, and do the prep work we may have given you
- For semi-private lessons and group classes, we ask for your extra cooperation with the other students so everyone in the group gets a good experience.
Most of this is just common sense and good etiquette. With your cooperation Almaje French tutoring can continue to support all students!
If you have a question on Almaje French tutoring, if you want to join a group, contact Almaje now