Learning To Communicate In French Through Reading, Videos and Word Games
Lessons for children from Prep to Grade 4,
2×30 minutes or 1 hour lessons on Zoom or 1 hour face-to-face sessions
Term 1 (31/1 -8/4 = 10 weeks): $65 per hour + travel fee if lesson is in the student’s home (selected Eastern suburbs of Melbourne).
7 Reasons To Help Your Children Enjoy French
Discovering French early and becoming comfortable communicating in an extra language can be a great advantage for life.
We welcome your children of primary school age when, as a caring parent, you want to
- Enrich your child’s development with an activity combining fun and learning
- Stimulate a smart child who needs an exciting challenge
- Or support a child who stresses trying to keep up with school in French
- Give your kid(s) a stronger chance to be accepted in an immersion or bilingual French program on the way to VCE or IB
- Build their confidence prior to attending a bilingual or French School
- Share with your children your love of your french family culture
- Get the kids ready for living in France for a while
- Prepare your family’s return to life and education in Europe
Whatever your actual objectives, we work with you to achieve them. To help you fit French into a busy family schedule, we can provide French tuition 7 days a week, on zoom or in person, including at the student’s home in some cases.
Teaching French For Children: Learning Through Play
Young children are far more receptive and uninhibited than in later years.
We teach French in a fun caring way; Our customised programs take into account each child’s personality and interests, their learning style, attention span.
Our teaching methodology enables each child to enjoy learning French and to communicate in French with confidence. It is also designed to build their confidence and boost their ability to do well at school, in any subject.
You May Also Enjoy These Other Courses And events
“Snack & Chat”
online and in person
Word games in French
Scrabble® Or Bananagrams®
French For Parents
Support and impress your children