Snack & Chat – General French Conversation For Adults
All levels welcome
1 hour sessions Friday 9:30am-10:30am (zoom) or 1 hour sessions 9:30am-11am (Surrey Hills, face-to-face)
Term 4: 4/10/21 – 10/12/21 (10 weeks)
In 2021, Almaje Languages private, semi-private and group tuition is as effective and enjoyable as ever and COVID-safe, as you meet our tutors on Zoom video-calls..
2 options available on alternate weeks:
Option A – 1 hour casual conversation, on Zoom only, no firm booking for the term required (but you need to have registered for the day to receive the Zoom link)
8/10, 22/10, 5/11, 19/11, 3/12
option B – 1.5 hour conversation including predefined topics, on Zoom or face to face in Surrey Hills when Covid status permits – Booking required for the term (5 classes).
15/10, 29/10, 12/11, 26/11, 10/12
5 Reasons To Join Our “Snack & Chat” General French Conversation Club
You can have so many reasons to practice French weekly in a relaxed way and very French ambiance.
- Keep up your French in between trips to France
- Be able to speak with friends and family who visit you in Australia
- Increase your confidence when speaking with other francophiles
- Improve your oral comprehension so you can enjoy French movies and TV shows without needing on the subtitles
- Take up every chance to have fun in French
Whatever your motivation, you are not alone! Our “Snack & Chat” French Conversation Club members say they join to
- Overcome their anxiety about speaking French
- Speak more naturally
- Distinguish between similar sounds more easily
- Better understand native speakers, even those who “speak too fast”
- Stop feeling isolated and frustrated in a social or work conversation that feels “too hard”
- Be able to express their opinions and sustain an in-depth conversation in social and work contexts
How Almaje General French Conversation Club Equips You For All Occasions
Each session is like a full immersion in the French culture and language you love, in a friendly, stimulating gathering of diverse yet like-minded people. Almaje tutors guide the conversation around topic of interest to the group, helping you overcome any intimidation. You can learn to engage into a natural chat in “real French”, the way French people speak.
We help you find the right words at the right time, use confidently the French idioms and colloquialisms that have been bothering you.
You build your listening skills and your speaking capability. And you put in practice the grammar and vocabulary that you learn more formally in our French for adults classes.
You May Also Enjoy These Other Courses And Events
French For Adults Classes
Word games in French
Scrabble® Or Bananagrams®
2022 French In France
Register your interest