3 Specialist French Options
Health & Medical French – Legal French – Diplomatic French
We will agree with you an optimal study plan and tuition duration
Price: $110 per hour, or $550 for a 5-lessons pack
NOTE: This course is also available for a corporate group. Ask for a quote.
How to enrol for the first time
Almaje will confirm your enrolment and will send you an invoice with the payment details. Please pay no later than 24 hours before the first session.
Beyond General Skills To Specialised French Communication
Many professional people need more than general “French for business” skills. To achieve their business objectives they need specialised French vocabulary and a focused understanding of the social and cultural background. Equipped with the right knowledge of specialist French for business, they can optimise their communication skills for professional situations such as overseas assignments, negotiations, international research projects, industry meetings and conferences, …
Typical requirements we support are: Health & Medical French – Legal French – Diplomatic French.
Whether you are a professional person contacting us directly or you are a HR department seeking a group solution, Almaje can provide an effective programme that delivers a combination of essential French communication skills and specialised vocabulary. Give Almaje your brief and together we will structure the ideal program and methodology.
Health & Medical French
- Acquire the structural aspects of French language necessary for a good comprehension of French within the medical field in which you work (doctor, dentist, pharmacist).
- Discover the specificity of French medical institutions and its culture (consultations, Carte Vitale, social security and health system and more)
- and focus on patient-doctor relations in daily situations as well as doctor to doctor communication.
- discover the world of French law, the vocabulary and specific expressions,
- practice the essential communication skills required to interact in such a professional context in French (argumentative skills, speech coherence, effective social speaking),
- know how to search and find essential information in genuine French legal documents and develop knowledge in various fields: labour law, business law, human rights, property law, etc as relevant.
- understand international and European institutions and the French diplomatic environment;
- develop competencies in formal communication, negotiation and mediation.
- excel in speeches or how to conduct a meeting in the French diplomatic context.
You May Also Enjoy These Other Courses And events
French For Business Classes
French For Business – General
French For Adults Classes
French On Skype
Convenient private lessons