Enjoy Having A More Confident French Conversation
When you like French, joining a French conversation group is a natural choice. You can have so many reasons to practice French weekly in a relaxed way and very French ambiance. What is your personal motivation?
- Keep up your French in between trips to France
- Be able to speak with friends and family who visit you in Australia
- Increase your confidence when speaking with other francophiles
- Enjoy French movies and TV shows without needing on the subtitles
- Take up every chance to have fun in French
Whatever your motivation, you are not alone! Our Snack & Chat French Conversation Club members say they join to
- Overcome their anxiety about speaking French
- Speak more naturally
- Distinguish between similar sounds more easily
- Better understand native speakers, even those who “speak too fast”
- Stop feeling isolated and frustrated in a social or work conversation that feels “too hard”
- Be able to express their opinions and sustain an in-depth conversation in social and work contexts
If you too feel that way, consider joining Almaje’s Snack & Chat French Conversation Club.
How Almaje French Conversation Class Equips You For All Occasions
We call it a cub rather than a class because it is very relaxed.We chat around snacks in an informal way.
It is like a full immersion in the French culture and language you love, in a friendly, stimulating gathering of diverse yet like-minded people. Almaje tutors guide the conversation around topic of interest to the group, helping you overcome intimidation. You can learn to engage into a natural chat in “real French”, the way French people speak.
If you follow our Facebook page and have questions on the posts we invite you to read or watch or listen, bring your questions! We’ll explain the vocabulary, the grammar, the style, and of course we’ll discuss the information.
We help you find the right words at the right time, use confidently the French idioms and colloquialisms that have been bothering you.
You build your listening skills and your speaking capability. You put in practice the grammar and vocabulary that you learn more formally in our French for adults classes, our one-on-one DELF/DALF private tuition or on-line private sessions.
The more frequently you practice, the easier it becomes, the more entertaining and effective it gets.
Talk with us about your objectives. We will recommend the right solution for you.