Upgrade From Casual Interest to The Pleasure Of Thinking In French
Students preparing exams are not the only ones who can benefit from a French class. As a student you may have developed a liking for French. As an adult you have the opportunity to rekindle that love and nurture it. In fact a French For Adults class is likely to bring you a lot of personal satisfaction and lasting pleasure.
How do you know you are ready to learn French seriously with native French speakers?
Here are 3 good clues:
- You are keen to speak French beyond the essential phrases that may have helped you before in your travels
- Appreciating a good French book, or movie in its original version, is very high on your wish list
- You look forward to enjoying a real conversation with your French friends.
Progress To Confident Communication With French For Adults Classes
Almaje offers different levels of French For Adults classes from beginner to high proficiency. Our experienced tutors use a range of techniques to help you understand the French language, memorise its intricacies, and build your confidence in listening, reading and speaking French.
By joining our French For Adults Series of classes you are guaranteed to painlessly increase your skills beyond your expectations (provided you do the recommended “homework”). Our students like the structured program we maintain, the friendly professionalism of our teachers, and their commitment to each person’s success. They love the weekly feeling of discovery, understanding and confidence.
We assess your skills continuously from your first expression of interest throughout your classes to ensure that you are progressing steadily, are feeling well supported and are increasingly enjoying your French experience.
Check out this term’s calendar
Eager To Enjoy French Even More?
When you want to accelerate your pace beyond your weekly French For Adults class, Almaje organises a range of options in which you can participate:
- “Snack & Chat” our French conversation club at 1pm on Fridays. It is “pay-as-you-go” without having to commit to a whole term. Attend on those weeks when you are available; of course the more frequently you participate, the better it gets!
- Intensive workshops during the school holidays for people who want to fast-track their progress.
- Occasional French social nights or conferences, based on demand: anything from French documentaries, talks and discussions on French history, literature, art, regions …, or word games in French
- Almaje On Facebook”: A FREE opportunity to read, watch, hear a selection of French posts, articles, videos and audio recordings. we post daily a wide range of topics. Whatever your interests and skill level, there is something for everybody! If you find some posts a bit challenging, we’ll answer your questions on Facebook or in class. Follow our page, have fun!
We want to share our passion for the French language and culture with you. Talk with us about what you want, need… We will guide your study and practice path.