6 Good Reasons To Attend A French For Adults Summer Course These Holidays
Do any of these classic reasons fit you?
- You love everything French
- You are thinking of preparing a stay in France or French speaking country
- These holidays you are going to do activities you enjoy
- You want to kickstart a regular practice of reading or conversing in French
- Your French relatives (or friends) are arriving soon, you need to boost your confidence to speak
- You want to enjoy watching French movies without relying totally on the subtitles
- You want to immerse yourself in French and progress to thinking in French
Whatever your reason is, it is a good one! “Les Ateliers d’Almaje” are your perfect way to spend 8 hours enjoying French and achieving your personal goal.
What Is Included In The Immersion Program
Grammar, Listening, Role play, dialogues/Conversation, Cultural knowledge, word games, and more
These 2 x 4 hours offer you the opportunity to immerse you in the French language and culture and still have time for other activities during those 2 days.
Why Our Students Love Almaje French For Adults Summer Course
- Your tutor is a native French speaker who has been teaching French to adults for years
- You experience 8 hours of immersion in a French cocoon in Camberwell
- You develop your ability to speak, understand, read and write French
- Your confidence to speak-up rises quickly whatever your initial skill level is
- Having fun throughout helps you memorise everything better
- You feel energised by your tutor’s passion for French and art of making it easy to learn
- You feel ready to out your new French knowledge in practice
Warning: Learning French with Almaje tutors is addictive!
If you want to keep learning even more during the year, consider joining one of Almaje Conversation group or French classes.