From General Skills To Specialist French Communication
Many professional people need more than general “French for business” skills. To achieve many business objectives they need specialised French vocabulary and a focused understanding of the social and cultural background. Equipped with the right knowledge of specialist French for business they can optimise their communication skills and achieve their objectives in contexts such as overseas assignments, negotiations, international research projects, industry meetings and conferences, …
Typical requirements we support are:
- Health & Medical French
- Legal French
- Diplomatic French
Whether you are a professional person contacting us directly or you are a HR department seeking a group solution, Almaje can provide an effective programme that delivers a combination of essential French communication skills and specialised vocabulary. Give Almaje your brief and together we will structure the ideal program and methodology.
Health & Medical French
This program helps you
- Acquire the structural aspects of French language necessary for a good comprehension of French within the medical field in which you work (doctor, dentist, pharmacist).
- Discover the specificity of French medical institutions and its culture (consultations, carte Vitale, social security, Health system) and focus on patient-doctor relations in daily situations as well as doctor to doctor communication.
- discover the world of French law, the vocabulary and specific expressions,
- practice the essential communication skills required to interact in such a professional context in French (argumentative skills, speech coherence, effective social speaking),
- know how to search and find essential information in genuine French legal documents and develop knowledge in various fields: labour law, business law, human rights, property law, etc as relevant.
This program focuses on helping you
- understand international and European institutions and the French diplomatic environment;
- develop competencies in formal communication, negotiation and mediation.
- excel in speeches or how to conduct a meeting in the French diplomatic context.